1. It's gentle, comfortable, and fun.
2. It's fast. People typically see changes for their child in the first session.
3. We connect with your child, and help them figure out how to do things easier. It feels like play to them, rather than a struggle to do what they can't do.
4. Your child will sleep more soundly as they learn how to let go of excess tension.
5. It often works when other approaches don't.
6. It's effective with all ages, from infants right out of the NICU to older children. As with any intervention, the earlier the better!
Schedule a free consultation to learn whether this approach is right for your child.
Improved ability to roll over, crawl, reach, walk,
sit, jump, go up and down stairs, explore
Improved mealtimes: eating, chewing, tongue movement,
swallowing, digestion, elimination
Better sleep patterns
Greater physical comfort
Increased awareness of surroundings
Greater problem solving skills
Wanting to do more things themselves
More verbal communication
More curiosity and exploration
Improved eye contact and social interaction
Easier toilet training
One parent sent a wonderful video showing a
completely trashed room, with clothes and toys
Hear what our clients say about the results they see with their children.
How is ABM neuromovement different from other therapies? d
A parent of a child with autism expressed the differences between this and other therapeutic methods:
"What concerned me the most is the impact of traditional methods on his self esteem and his desire to try new things. He started to wonder why everyone was trying to fix him and became very frustrated when he couldn't do what was being asked of him. We have only had three sessions with Ed Mills and I saw immediate results. First of all my son felt very safe and relaxed...It is as if he is suddenly realizing he has choices."